The Society of Seasonal Secretkeepers™ Field Guide is broken into 4 sections. First, new "Agents" are inducted into the Secret Society. Then, they explore their own family traditions and beliefs in the Book of Ancient Secrets. Agents then go through Agent Training, a series of fun, upbeat activities before finally completing five secret missions.
A couple of notes:
Full of encouragement, fun ideas, creative prompts, and activities.
- The custom minted token will feel special and important - and maybe a little bit magical - to your child.
- Reduces the sting of The Mysterious, Maybe Awful Truth. (i.e., just how much help Santa, and the other magical, mythical beings, require from grown-ups.)
- Helps you teach the value of your family's beliefs and traditions (no matter what they are.)
- Builds character, and helps kids understand the responsibility of guarding The Truth for younger kids.
- Appropriate any time of year, with supplemental, online seasonal ideas to make each child's experience feel timely.
- Ideal for kids who found out The Truth in the last year or so, with an age range of